Farm For Sale In Hazyview, Hazyview
Crocodile Farm Hazyview Mpumalanga
A rare and exciting opportunity exists to purchase this magnificent established crocodile farm that lies in the heart of the Lowveld and stretches for an uninterrupted 38 hectares along the banks of the Sabie River.
• Pristine and peaceful Sabie River frontage. Water access and usage is reliable all year round.
• 6 large breeding dams accommodating c750 adult breeding stock (550 females & 200 males). These dams are well established in a beautiful setting amongst countless large indigenous trees.
• 20 smaller stock dams accommodating c20,000 juvenile crocodiles. These nearly all border the Sabie River and are connected to the main water supply and environmentally suitable drainage.
• A temperature regulated hothouse accommodating up to 10,000 babies. Underfloor heating as well as overhead heating generated by gas / electricity.
• 2 insulated incubators to accommodate up to 10,000 eggs.
• 3 3-phase Eskom power points.
• 2 homesteads, staff quarters, additional outbuildings, store rooms and container freezers.
• Vehicles and equipment included.
Revenue is primarily generated selling crocodile skins & meat internationally CITES Registered and Tourism.
Additional revenue could extend to tourism development given perfect proximity to pre-existing tourist destinations including the Kruger National Park, countless lodges and numerous nearby golf courses. Further opportunities for diversification also exist.
Selling as a going concern.
Listing Reference: JP-3952336
|Ownership Type||Full and free title|
|Listed Price||R 38,070,000|
|Backup Water Supply||No|